- Reading and writing
- Language Learning
- Code Repositories
- Torrent Trackers
- Other Blogs
— title: Links —
Random links I find useful
Reading and writing
- Writing StackExchange: Q&A for writing.
- Worldbuilding StackExchange: Q&A regarding worldbuilding.
- Critters: Critique other works and get yours critiqued.
- wg: Writing general on lit
- MyAnonamouse: A private torrent tracker for books.
- ਪੰਜਾਬੀ ਲਾਇਬ੍ਰੇਰੀ: Punjabi Library, a library for Punjabi books and audiobooks.
- 小説家になろう: Shōsetsuka ni Narō, a Japanese novel publishing website.
- Anki Decks: Download respective Anki decks for your languages here.
- TheMoeWay: Learn Japanese the moe way.
- Itazuarneko: Another great guide for learning Japanese.
- Yomichan: Pop up dictionary for Japanese (supports AnkiConnect).
- Dictionariez: Similar to Yomichan but for other languages.
- Languages On Fire: [PAYWALLED] Learn German here (use their Anki Deck too).
- Nixpkgs: Nix Packages collection.
- Concourse CI: A continuous thing-doer.
- lsp-mode: Emacs library for Language Server Protocol.
- Stable Diffusion: Text2Image and Image2Image diffusion scripts for the SD models.
- Simple Nixos Mailserver: True to its name.
- Captchouli: Booru-backed procedurally-generated anime image captcha library and server
- chibicc: A chibi C compiler by Rui Ueyama.
- I won't post any more private trackers even if you want me to.
- 1337x: All purpose public tracker
- RuTracker: All purpose public tracker (Russian).
- Nyaa: The anime public tracker, also has JP music, games, manga, books and software. Mirror for blocked countries: https://nyaa.iss.one.
- METAL-TRACKER.COM: Public metal music tracker.
- DOUJINSTYLE.COM: Everything doujin, convenient way to get albums although LOG files may not be 100% correct.
- ProxySite: I use it to download large GitHub assets.